Spitfire Farms is offering year-round camps providing your child with the experience of a lifetime. Our camp offers daily riding, arts and crafts, picnics and so much more!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to reserve a spot for my child?
- Yes, our camp fills up quickly. Your spot will not be reserved till the $95 dollar deposit is paid. Please fill out this inquiry form to sign up. https://forms.gle/ZKqGDX3pYnkEEKy2A
- Do you have an early bird special?
- Yes if paid in full by April 26th. The weekly rate will be $450.
- Is there a sibling discount?
- Yes, there is a 10% discount
- Is your camp insured?
- Yes, we are fully insured.
- What should my child wear?
- Every camper should wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in order to ride
- Are these camps for all skill levels?
- Yes! We cater to every camper’s individual riding needs.
- What should my child bring?
- We ask that every child brings a lunch and plenty of water to last throughout the day. We also recommend that they bring a helmet but if this isn’t possible we do offer some as well.
- What is the age requirement?
- We offer our camps to ages 6 to 16.
For even more information about Spitfire’s camp make sure to check out these additional articles reviewing our camp as well as photos from past camps!https://coralspringstalk.com/spitfire-farms-holiday-horse-camp-36615 https://parklandtalk.com/spend-your-summer-at-spitfire-farm-15544 https://parklandtalk.com/spitfire-farm-day-camp-14563 https://coral-springs-news.com/kids-can-benefit-from-the-nice-open-air-at-spitfire-farms-vacation-horse-camp-•-coral-springs-speak/